HSE Policy Statement
Good Health, Safety and Environmental standards and practice go hand in hand with excellent business results. In view of this, CST-Csepel Techno Ltd has established a commitment to conduct business practices that are sustainable and socially responsible regarding the environment, the health and safety of our employees, others who may be affected by our operations and the communities in which we operate.
CST are committed to
- Providing quality services to our customers. Delivering these services is dependent upon successful QHSE management.
- Continual improvement and compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, API Spec Q1, API 6A and API 16A, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Maintaining healthy and productive work environments which requires cooperation and participation from everyone in our team, management and employees alike.
- Working together in order to achieve excellence in all aspects of our endeavours.
- Contributing to sustainable development by responsible acting on the environment, safety, health impacts of our daily business activities.
- Achieving a proactive HSE culture to prevent all kinds of incidents.
- Minimizing our ecological footprint whilst maximizing positive impact on environment and society in general.
To achieve our objectives and targets CST must
- Accept quality, health, safety and care for the environment as being every individual’s responsibility.
- Strive to meet customer requirements and to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Commit to continual improvement of our QHSE management systems.
- Commit to the prevention of injury and ill health.
- Commit to the prevention of pollution.
- Commit to conversation and participation of workers
- Comply, as a minimum, with applicable legal and other requirements that relate to our H&S hazards and environmental aspects.
- Measure and evaluate our performance and recognise participation.
- Encourage proactive involvement through support, training, education, and safe working practices.
- Ensure that this policy is communicated and understood throughout the organisation.
All of our employees and contractors have a responsibility to maintain high HSE standards and line management shall take a leadership role in this. Our HSE policy will be reviewed annually and enhanced as required to ensure continued suitability to the services we provide.
Budapest, September 2020